Dear Peer Entrepreneurs and Leaders,
I hope you’re doing well. On behalf of TelcoSolve ®, I would like to express our sincere appreciation for the time you would have taken in visiting our regular updates on NovoEd platform, as well as on our regular LinkedIn updates and our company website.
With TelcoSolve ®’s selection to cybersecurity cohort, at CySecK, an initiative from prestigious Indian Institute of Science (IISc), we are planning for global exploration towards offering network operation centre software solutions clubbed with cybersecurity offerings.
In this regard, we are planning to collaborate with Cybersecurity based startups and companies for mutual business interests, and interact with industry leaders in the Telecommunication segment, to address their immediate requirements covering Telecom OSS-BSS solutions clubbed with cybersecurity offerings covering but not limited to verification, auditing, certification, and zero-trust-security approach while delivering our Telecom, IT & ITES system lifecycle management.
To provide context about TelcoSolve ®:
- We offer expert Solutions Consulting in Communication Technologies for global Telcos, CSP, ISP, Datacom, SatCom service providers and vendor-partner companies. Our expertise includes network solutions, OSS-BSS, NMS EMS, CEM, DPI, hybrid cloud, NOC, SOC, and datacenters modernization in the telecommunications industry.
- We had successfully engaged in our first #b2b2c contract with Europe’s largest Telecom Operator. Our Communication Domain Software Life Cycle Management and customized solutions have gained significant traction in the global market. Notably, a German-based EV & autonomous driving Platform company also had expressed interest in our offerings and is engaging with us for Pre-Project PoC, around software systems integration solutioning.
- We have also received interest from several other global companies looking forward to leverage our Solutions, comprising both standardized and customized offerings, and also to drive #automation & productization of several processes in the near future.
- We are among five startups at NASSCOM 10000 Startups chosen for the prestigious Seed Spark Entrepreneurial Program early this year. This program has provided us with platforms to survey our market potential and drive productization of our processes in the near future.
- We are among eleven startups chosen this year by CySecK, an Indian Institute of Science (IISc) initiative, for their prestigious six-month Cybersecurity Cohort program, focusing on safeguarding our client solutions against cyber threats, including hardware & software API protection, malware analysis & protection against malware attacks, and adherence to #web3 processes.
- We believe that by collaborating with like-minded companies in the global communication technology arena, we can create mutually beneficial opportunities and contribute to the responsible economic development & growth.
Kindly could you let me know if I may request for your valuable time to discuss with further regarding the same, and understand your requirements where we can be of help each other mutually to meet telecommunication industry client requirements?
Few quick links making news pertaining to TelcoSolve:
- Google reviews,
- Our Solutions Arena,
- Our selection to Stanford Edu based Seed Spark Entrepreneur Program,
- Our selection to Indian Institute of Science based CysecK Program – on Cybersecurity domain.
Kindly feel free to write to me for further information.
Shivaprasad M (Shiva), Director & CEO, TelcoSolve® (ISO 9001 2015 QMS Certified),